Dr. Kirmes participates with the following health insurance carriers:

  • Workers' Compensation*

* We bill workers' compensation insurance carriers for work-related injury claims which have been reported, are still valid and open claims, in the state of New Hampshire, only. If your workers' compensation carrier denies payment for our services, you then become responsible to pay for any outstanding balances on your account. You have 30 days to notify the NH Department of Labor after the denial date, in order to appeal the denial.